sreda, 20. december 2017

Divine Angel Tilda

 
Good morning!  I have another card to share for Craft Heaven DT today using some more gorgeous papers from Maja Design and another cute Tilda from the Christmas Party collection.
I have painted Divine Angel Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added Stardust Stickles to her wings and Gold Stickles to her halo.
I have used a postmark stamp from Magnolia and the Gingerbread hugs sentiment stamp around the edges of the image mat.
I have topped the Doohickey snowflake with a stunning pearl and diamante embellishment from Craft Heaven and added some bells from my stash to the heart tags.
The flower is from Craft Heaven too and the sentiment was cut from the bottom strip of one of the Maja Design papers.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar